Gator Grub Alert is an app where students can get healthy meals while on campus! Students can opt-in for push notifications when Staff & Faculty have excess catered food allowing students to get a free meal.
Instructions to Download:
1. Download the San Francisco State mobile app here
2. Login in to the app with your SFSU ID and password
3. Turn on push notifications
4. Go to the "What to Eat" tile
5. Click on "Gator Grub Alert"
6. Read the liability waiver and continue to opt-in
7. Hit the green opt- in button
8. You are now ready to receive free food alerts!
Trained Staff and Faculty
Trained Staff/Faculty, to post your notification click on http://tinyurl.com/gatorgrubalert . Staff/Faculty must attend a Gator Grub Alert training in order to be able to post.
To receive an email about upcoming training dates, or to schedule a Gator Grub Alert training for your staff (5 or more), please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Spring 2019 Gator Grub Alert trainings:
- Tuesday, February 12th, 12-12:30pm @ SSB 404
- Thursday, March 14th, 12-12:30pm @ SSB 401
- Wednesday, April 17th, 12-12:30 @ SSB 404