Money management is an important aspect of stabilizing food, housing and basic needs. Check out these resources to learn more about maximizing your financial assets!
Most of all, check out https://sfsu.igrad.com/ ! This is a financial wellness tool for students to learn more about inflation, taxes, retirement, debt, credit score, and other financial literacy topics. There are also tools to search for employment opportunities, scholarships, and managing your debt. Register now for a chance to win airpod pros during the 22-23 school year!
Let’s be real, learning to budget is a great skill but if you are struggling to cover your monthly expenses, it may not feel helpful. That’s where Food+Shelter+Success can help!
Check out these resources that can help you maximize your resources and alleviate funds in your budget:
- Visit AS Gator Groceries for a FREE box of food every week!
- Apply for CalFresh which provides grocery money each month for qualified applicants
- Request emergency meals on campus if your food budget is stretched thin
- Apply for Basic Need Emergency Funds to buy food and other basic necessities
- Pick up FREE laundry kits & personal care items from the HPW office
- Use iGrad, a money management tool for SF State students