The Zen Den is your one stop shop to catch some Zzzs while on campus. Each Zen Den provides space conducive to rest and is equipped with sleep stations, dim lighting, blankets, pillows and sleep kits.
Call 211 United Way Bay Area
Visit their website for information on community resources including emergency housing and housing assistance in the Bay Area.
- Easy Bay Housing Resources
- North Bay Housing Resources
- Peninsula Housing Resources
- San Francisco Housing Resources
- South Bay Housing Resources
- 3rd Street Youth Services
Episcopal Community Services-Problem Solving Services
Episcopal Community Services helps explore your resources to identify potential housing arrangements.
- Housing assessments for city funded housing
- Family reunification
- Move-in assistance
- Must be homeless for at least one night in the last 7. This includes: couch surfing, sleeping in a car, transitional housing, homeless shelter or in an unsafe housing situation.
- ECS can offer assistance to help get into housing in SF or other communities
Limitations: ECS does not provide case management, help looking for housing, or referrals to housing
Phone: (415) 487-3300 x 7000
- 123 10th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 2111 Jennings Street, San Francisco, CA 94124