Welcome to Food+Shelter+Success
Food+Shelter+Success, SF State's Basic Needs Initiative, supports students’ ability to reach their full potential at SF State by providing food, housing and financial crisis support programs, services, and referrals.
Food+Shelter+Success stands in solidarity with everyone fighting for equality. Equitable access to housing, food, medical care, and education are critical, undeniable, and foundational elements of racial and social justice.
Summer Office Hours:
- Mondays to Thursdays from 9 am to 4 pm
- Fridays from 9 am to 12 pm
Our summer hours will be starting on May 30th!
Summer Services Changes:
- CalFresh Help Clinics will be closed (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for CalFresh support)
- Emergency Meal Cards for City Eats will not be available
- Hygiene Supplies and Office Snacks will not be restocked
Need emergency basic needs support?
Send us an email about your situation along with your name and student ID number.