Nutritious Meal Planning & Prepping Workshop
The Health Promotion & Wellness and Food+Shelter+Success teams are partnering together to host a FREE 3-day Food Smarts for Colleges workshop series this week (info below)! This series is funded by our CalFresh Healthy Living grant. Through this program, we hope to help students make mealtimes more fun and easy to prepare by improving their cooking skills and learning more about food resources available to them as students.
All workshops will be held from 4-5pm in the Health Promotion & Wellness office.
- Tuesday, 9/26/23 – Lunch on the Go
- Wednesday, 9/27/23 – Easy Dishes with Meat
- Thursday, 9/28/23 – Nutritious Meal Planning & Prepping
- Daily cooking demos and FREE food samples – bring your appetite!
- Daily giveaways (chef knives, cutting boards, bento lunch boxes, oven mitts, and more) and recipe resources for all participants 😊
- Attend all 3 days to enter a raffle for a Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 Digital Air Fry Oven! 3 WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED!