Do you not have enough food to eat? Have you run out of food and do not have enough money to buy more?
The Emergency Meal Card program is a community meal sharing program that provides students experiencing a food security crisis with free meals on campus at City Eats Dining Hall. Meals are donated by Sodexo through a partnership with Swipe Out Hunger as well as by students, faculty, staff and community members.
How Can I Get an Emergency Meal Card?
Emergency Meal Card Details
- Meal cards are reserved for students who currently do not have adequate access to food.
- Requests are processed within 1-2 business days
- Students can receive a max of two cards per semester
- Meal cards expire at the end of the academic year
- Meal cards hold ten meals and can only be used at City Eats
For information, email BasicNeeds@sfsu.edu.