If you are experiencing a food or housing crisis, please visit the Dean-On-Call program.
Basic Needs Support Services Include:
- Crisis Housing Program Eligibility Screening (Coming Spring 2020)
- Feed a Gator Meal Card Screening
- Basic Needs Locker Reservations
- 21 day locker reservations for students experiencing housing instability
- Resource Referrals
- HOPE Crisis Fund Screening
- Basic Needs Supply Pick Up (e.g. hygiene and laundry kits, utensils, snacks, etc. Coming Spring 2020)
Crisis Housing Program
San Francisco State University is currently in the process of launching a crisis housing program on campus. Please check back in Spring 2020 for more details and program launch date.
Fall 2019 Drop-in Hours
Monday- Friday: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Student Services Building 403
Email the Dean of Students Office at email@example.com or by calling (415) 338-3888.